- Real Moms; Real Results - The Beck Triplets and CPanty Recovery
- Meet the Inventors: Dede Woodman and Walking Wings
- 7 Tips for Relief from Hip Pain and Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy
- Why Do I Still Have a Post-Baby Belly 1 Year After Giving Birth?
- How To Increase Breastmilk Supply
- How Much Should a Newborn Eat
- Losing Baby Weight: How to Tone Your Tummy after a C-section
- Speed up Postpartum Recovery with Activated Bamboo Charcoal in Compression Garments
- Let's Stop Mom Shaming
- Recovery after a C Section: Answers to the Most Common Questions
- Still Getting Asked When the Baby is Due? Your Belly After Baby
- Compression Garments or Comfy Clothes: What to Wear Postpartum After a C-Section?
- The 10 Mysterious Symptoms of Pregnancy
- Alcohol and Breastfeeding: Fact v. Fiction
- Does the Best Prenatal Vitamin have Folic Acid or Folate?
- NEW PRODUCT: Stomach Settle
- Your Baby’s Brain Health Might be at Risk Without These 2 Essential Nutrients - Does Your Prenatal Vitamin Measure Up?
- Cold versus Flu Symptoms - Pediatrician Recommendations
- Pregnancy & Loss - Grieving After a Miscarriage
- Immune System Boost for Your Kids: This One Supplement is 3X More Effective than the Flu Vaccine
- Handling Motherhood with Grace & Humor: 5 Instagram Moms You Should Be Following!
- 3 of the Biggest Issues Facing Mom When Returning to Work
- How To Increase Breastmilk Supply and How to Know if You're Making Enough Milk
- How To Keep Your Baby Safe During Sleep: Preventing SIDS
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
Meet Dede Woodman, one of UpSpring's founding members and inventor of our first product, Walking Wings!
The invention came to her after many days (and back aches) spent hunched over her 10-month-old son as he was first learning to walk.
Dede thought "there has to be a better way." She created a prototype of the Walking Wings vest and within 6 months it was on mass retailer shelves!
One of the biggest concerns breastfeeding moms have is, ‘is my baby getting enough to eat?’ With a low milk supply, it can make providing steady food for baby difficult. We spoke with one of our certified Lactation Consultants, Linda Hill, for advice on how moms can increase their breast milk supply.Moms produce breast milk at different rates and can, as the baby progresses in age, start to produce less milk. No matter what stage mom is in, if she is seeking to breastfeed, but her supply is low, this can be very frustrating. Here are a few ways mom can work on producing more milk:
1. Maintain The Activity
How much should a newborn eat is on the mind of nearly all new moms. They say a well-fed baby is a happy baby, but how much breast milk should your baby really be consuming? The answer is, it all depends. There are a number of important contributing factors to consider. Some of these factors include the age and size of the baby, the number of feedings a day and mom’s breast milk production rate.