The Alpha and Omega of Prenatal Supplement
UpSpring Alpha Omega prenatal supplement combines pharmaceutical grade Omega-3 (DHA and EPA) with Alpha GPC Choline which is clinically shown to support fetal brain development.*
Choline is an essential nutrient for brain health and pregnancy can deplete maternal reserves of choline which is critical for baby’s brain development.
UpSpring’s Alpha GPC Choline is the only type of choline that breaks through the blood-brain barrier, enabling the nutrient to be better absorbed by the brain to help support improved memory, recall, ability to learn (higher test scores) and more.*
Why UpSpring Alpha Omega Prenatal Supplement?
- The only prenatal supplement clinically shown to support fetal brain development*
- Delivers 285 mg DHA/EPA
- Contains Alpha GPC Choline to nourish baby’s growing brain.*
- Ultra-pure marine oil with ZERO mercury
- No fishy taste or fishy after burps
- Small, easy-to-swallow softgel
- OBGYN recommended
- Can be taken, before, during and after pregnancy
- All natural, gluten free, and non-GMO
Choline is a critical nutrient during pregnancy and the amount a pregnant mother gets can influence her baby’s future learning, cognitive function, and memory.*
UpSpring’s Alpha Omega supplement provides 100 mg of Alpha GPC Choline per softgel.