Probiotic and Colostrum Powder for Kids and Babies
UpSpring Probiotic for Kids: Nature’s Best Bet For Your Child’s Digestive + Immune Health … 5 Billion Strong!If your child’s tummy ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy. The collection of bacteria he inherits at birth, sets the stage for gut and immune health for years to come. Now there’s a way to give your child some of this gut-goodness now and for years to come. UpSpring’s Probiotic + Colostrum powder packets do double duty, helping to reduce occasional digestive upset like constipation, gas and diarrhea, while also providing additional immune support. With 6 probiotic strains plus prebiotics (which help the beneficial bacteria flourish), each serving contains 5 billion active cultures. Colostrum, too, acts like a prebiotic plus it provides a complete range of antibodies for even more immune support and provides growth factors to support a healthy gut lining.
Why UpSpring’s Probiotic and Colostrum Powder?
- Helps your child stay healthy
- Helps reduce occasional digestive upset including diarrhea and other tummy troubles
- 5 billion active cultures per dose
- 6 probiotic strains including Lactobacilillus and Bifidobacterium plus prebiotics
- Colostrum provides complete range of antibodies for immune support along with nutrients that promote healthy gut lining for better digestion
- Flavorless powder is easily mixed with room temperature, or cool, liquids or food
- Easy to use single, serve packets
- For use with baby, toddler and kids
- No artificial anything! Gluten free, sugar free, free of hormones and kosher and Made in the USA!
- Contains milk
Colostrum helps your child develop appropriate immune and inflammatory responses. As they grow, colostrum continues to contribute to their immune health and growth. Just six weeks of daily colostrum has been shown to promote a healthy gut lining, which makes probiotics and nutrients more bioavailable. Colostrum powder used in UpSpring Probiotic + Colostrum is the highest quality bovine colostrum available. It is collected within hours after the birth of a calf, from USDA Grade A dairies. The cows giving birth are free from antibiotics and hormones, and their feed is certified free from pesticides. Every batch of colostrum is laboratory tested for purity and quality. In addition to standard immune support, when combined with the flu vaccine, colostrum is clinically shown to help protect your child from the flu. Learn more about this new flu fighter.
How To Use UpSpring Probiotic + Colostrum PowderFor infants 0 to 4 months, use ½ packet per day. For infants 4 months up to 12 years of age, use 1 full packet daily. Mix with cool or room temperature food or beverage. Do not add to hot food or drink as that will kill the live bacteria in the probiotic. Refrigerate or store in a cool dry place. Sizing info: 30 packets Made in USA
Got Questions? Other Parents Did Too...What is the best way to give my child the Probiotic + Colostrum powder? Since the powder is flavorless, you’ve got options! Mix it into any cool liquid or soft food that your child enjoys. Does this need to be refrigerated after opening? No, but it’s preferable. Also available at Target (in the digestive aisle) Note: This product can only be shipped to US addresses
- Colostrum contains lactoferrin, which helps the body’s immune defenses and supports an appropriate inflammatory response.
- Lactoferrin also helps to nourish bifidobacteria, a probiotic, in the gut. (Three strains of beneficial Bifidobacteria are included in UpSpring’s Probiotic + Colostrum. How handy is that!)
- Proline-rich peptide (PRP for short) interacts with the thymus gland, helping it to balance the immune response and stimulate gut repair.
- The immunoglobulins found in bovine colostrum are beneficial for humans and other mammalian species. Immunoglobulins are types of antibodies, which are an important part of the body’s immune defenses.
- One advantage of bovine colostrum compared to human colostrum is that it contains ten times more of the antibody IgG (immunoglobulin G).
- Colostrum contains growth factors that support the body’s growth and repair. One in particular, Epithelial Growth Factor, promotes healthy growth and integrity of the gut lining, ultimately helping the body to absorb more nutrients.*
- When colostrum is administered orally, it has an almost instant effect. It interacts with saliva, which in turn initiates communication with the body’s immune response through the oral tissues.