Prenatal+ Tablet and Softgel (30 count)
- The only prenatal multi clinically shown to support fetal brain development*
- Delivers 800 mcg of natural folate (vs synthetic form known as folic acid), which is beneficial for pregnant women with the MTHFR gene mutation*
- 100% daily value of 13 essential nutrients plus 285 mg DHA/EPA, 800 mcg natural folate and 18 mg of non-constipating iron
- Contains Alpha GPC, a highly bioavailable form of choline and the only form that crosses the blood-brain barrier to nourish your baby's growing brain.* It also helps to enhance DHA absorption.*
- Ultra-pure marine oil with ZERO mercury
- Nausea-free formula that you can take on an empty stomach and no fishy burps!
- 1 small tablet + 1 easy-to-swallow softgel per day
- OBGYN recommended
- Can be taken, before, during and after pregnancy
- All natural, gluten free, and non-GMO
You'll Love What's On Our LabelIf you're the kind of mom who reads labels, you'll be thrilled by what you find (and don't find) on ours. We use only the highest quality natural ingredients, with no artificial anything, ever, to give you the cleanest prenatal multivitamin possible. How To Use UpSpring Prenatal+ Each daily dose of UpSpring Prenatal+ consists of one tablet plus one softgel. Take both at once, or split them up. Take with food, if you like, but you can also take on an empty stomach without fear of stomach upset.
- Omega-3 fats, especially DHA, are concentrated in the brain. The brain has the greatest need for omega-3 during the fetal growth period and until age two.
- Women who take supplemental fish oil during pregnancy have higher levels of omega-3 in their breast milk for weeks after delivery. Breastfed infants have higher DHA levels at age 1 compared to formula fed babies; higher DHA levels in infants are associated with better hand-eye coordination. ,
- The DHA advantage lasts for up to 7 years. Children whose mothers took fish oil had better hand-eye coordination at age 2. Children who had higher levels of DHA in their cord blood at birth achieved higher motor skill scores at age 7.
- Women who supplement with fish oil during pregnancy are less likely to have premature or underweight babies. Women with a history of pregnancy complications show the most benefit.
- Most adults don't consume enough omega-3 rich fish. Seafood is often contaminated with mercury and other toxins, which can be especially concerning to pregnant women. Supplementation can address both these issues.
No Artificial Anything. Ever.At the risk of repeating ourselves we'd like to point out that, unlike many prenatal vitamins, we don't use folic acid (the synthetic form of B9). Instead we use folate, the natural form. You won't find unnatural additives or fillers, either. UpSpring Prenatal + is also gluten free and contains no GMOs.