Oh-so-good Omega Key Lime Omega-3 Supplement
- 1,500mg of Omega-3 (EPA + DHA) in each scrumptious spoonful
- Helps support heart, brain and overall health*
- Zero fish flavor, smell, or after burps
- Rich and creamy texture with a refreshing Key Lime flavor
- Emulsified formula for faster absorption
- Friend Of The Sea Certified
- Does NOT contain mercury, sugar, lactose, dairy, soy, wheat, gluten, MSG, GMOs, artificial color or flavors
- Made in the USA
Omega-3 DHA is an important nutrient during pregnancy because it can help you carry your baby to term and is an essential building block for baby's developing brain and eyes. DHA can reduce the risk of early preterm birth by 42%. The recommended amount of Omega-3 DHA for pregnant women is 300mg daily but most women only get 60mg from their diet and only 10% take a DHA supplement.
How To Use Oh-so-good Omega
Enjoy 1 tablespoon daily. Oh-so-good Omega can be taken straight from the spoon or mixed with your favorite yogurt or smoothie. For children ages 4 years + and adults.
Want More Omega Flavors?
In addition to Key Lime, UpSpring Oh-so-good Omega is available in a delicious Mango-Peach flavor, which contains an added 1000 IU of Vitamin D!
Do I Need to Refrigerate?
Not until you open the bottle for the first time. Before first use, Oh-so-good Omega is good unrefrigerated for up to 18 months from date of manufacturing.