Why Milkflow Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle Lactation Supplement Coffee Drink Mix?
- Helps support the hormones that naturally promote breast milk supply*
- Contains two known breast milk boosting herbs (aka galactagogues), Fenugreek and Blessed Thistle*
- Easy to make at home or on-the-go
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold
- Delightfully smooth flavor with 55mg of naturally-occurring caffeine
- Naturally-sourced ingredients, gluten-free, and non-GMO, with zero sugar or calories
- Lactation consultant recommended
Want More Milkflow?
Milkflow is also available in a Keurig-compatible, 100% compostable coffee pod format.
Milkflow is available in great tasting Milkflow Breastfeeding Supplement Drink Mixes including Chocolate, Berry, Sugar Free Berry and Chai Latte flavors, single serve Milkflow Breastfeeding Coffee Pods, as well as scrumptious Milkflow Breastfeeding Supplement Cookies, and concentrated Milkflow Capsules. Feel free to mix and match depending on how much Fenugreek you are looking to consume daily!
Absolutely! Adding cream or sugar will not impact the Milkflow formula. You can flavor the coffee any way you would normally.
Nope! Iced coffee-loving mamas, add the Milkflow powder directly to cold water, and ice and enjoy..
Use any time you want help to boost breast milk production* after your baby is born. (Do not take during pregnancy).
Take up to two servings per day.
No, but the product is manufactured in a facility that processes milk and soy.
Metabolisms vary, but you may see a difference within the first 48 hours to one week.
Each serving (1 packet) delivers 55mg of naturally-occurring caffeine.
Each serving (1 packet) is concentrated and delivers the equivalent of 450 mg of Fenugreek.
Fenugreek, or Trigonella foenum-graecum, is a plant from India and the Mediterranean. It has been used by generations of women to help promote breast milk production.*
Blessed Thistle is a plant found in the Mediterranean region of the world and is related to asters and daisies. Blessed Thistle is a known galactagogue, recognized for its ability to help increase breast milk production.*