Why Baby Makin' For Her & Him Bundle?
- Includes 3 science-based supplements for couples trying to conceive - HeNatal (for men), Fertility (for women), and Prenatal Complete Multivitamin (for women)
- HeNatal’s science-based antioxidant formula delivers ingredients, such as Vitamins C and E, along with other key nutrients, shown to support sperm quality and fertility in men*
- Fertility For Women’s naturally-sourced botanical formula delivers herbs, including maca root, shatavari, and black cohosh to support female fertility, consistent cyles and reproductive health*
- Prenatal Complete provides essential nutrients at the recommended levels and in optimal forms, including ingredients clinically shown to help support baby's brain development (Omega-3 DHA and Choline) and the #1 OB-GYN recommended ingredients for prenatal care (Active Folate and Iodine)*
- Non-GMO and gluten-free, with naturally-sourced colors
How To Use Fertility
UpSpring’s Fertility contains three herbs to help support reproductive health and fertility: maca root (Lepidium meyenii), black cohosh (Actaea racemosa), and shatavari (Asparagus racemosus).*
Adult females, take one capsule per day to help support consistent cycles and reproductive health.* UpSpring Fertility is designed to be taken through to conception. Discontinue use after conception or before pregnancy is confirmed. Pair with a prenatal vitamin to help prep your body for pregnancy!
Each bundle includes a 1-month supply of UpSpring HeNatal, Fertility, and Prenatal Complete Multivitamins.
Discontinue use once pregnancy is expected.
Begin taking HeNatal at least 90 days prior to conception to help improve sperm quality and continue taking until conception occurs, or up to one year.*
Sperm quality and health are key to male fertility. Did you know new sperm are produced every 42-76 days? This means there is a real window of opportunity to improve sperm quality prior to conception. Certain nutrients enable epigenetic methylation of genes and are involved in the production of sperm, as well as in sperm shape, motility, and quantity. These nutrients, which can fall short in the male diet, are found in HeNatal at the levels found favorable in clinical studies surrounding male infertility.*
HeNatal is designed to be taken for a period of up to one year for male preconception health and is not designed to be a complete multivitamin. It can be taken with Calcium and Vitamin D supplements. If taking HeNatal with a regular multivitamin, be sure to check both labels to avoid high levels of certain nutrients.
You can start taking Fertility at any time during your cycle and at any time during the day.
Most definitely! When trying to get conceive it is very important to take a good prenatal vitamin.
Folate or vitamin B9 is the broader term that includes natural forms found in dark leafy greens, as well as the synthetic form often found in dietary supplements. Folic acid requires conversion to its active form before it can be used by the body. The methylfolate found in UpSpring Prenatal Complete is already in its active form. Women who are pregnant (or planning to become pregnant) should get 600 to 800 mcg of folate or folic acid per day from diet and supplementation.