Why Milkflow Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle Chocolate Breastfeeding Supplement Drink?
- Helps promote healthy breast milk supply*
- Contains three naturally-sourced herbs, fenugreek, blessed thistle, and anise
- Fenugreek works with your body to naturally support the hormones that help promote breast milk supply*
- Natural herbal ingredients, non-GMO, caffeine-free and gluten-free. However, it DOES CONTAIN dairy and soy.
- 60 calories per serving. Serving suggestions: mix into warm or cold milk (or milk alternative) or coffee. Stir well. Many moms love one in the morning and one in the mid day or evening. Start using anytime after delivery. Especially good for moms returning to work or with lower supply.
Milkflow's Chocolate Flavored Breastfeeding Supplement tastes great and can be used when
- Trying to establish a sufficient breast milk supply for your baby*
- During baby’s growth spurts, if your milk supply can’t keep up with demand*
- You want to increase pumping yields*
- Your baby needs more breast milk than you are currently producing*
Fenugreek, or trigonella foenum-graecum, is a plant from India and the Mediterranean. It has been used by generations of women to promote breast milk production.*
The fenugreek herb has a natural maple scent. When taking a fenugreek supplement, a maple syrup odor may occur in perspiration or urine. But don’t worry – the scent does not need to be present for Milkflow to be working!
Blessed thistle is a plant found in the Mediterranean region of the world and is related to asters and daisies. Blessed Thistle is also recognized for its ability to help increase breast milk production.
Yes! While both plants are in the aster family, they are distinct from each other. Blessed thistle has yellow flowers surrounded by spiny leaves. It grows primarily in the Mediterranean region from Southern Europe to North Africa and in Western Asia. Flowers, leaves, stems and roots have been used in folk medicine and homeopathy. Blessed Thistle is a known galactagogue, recognized for its ability to help increase breast milk production.
Take it any time you want to boost breast milk production after your baby is born. (Do not take this product during pregnancy.)
Metabolisms vary but you may see a difference within the first week.