Why Breastfeeding Essentials Bundle?
- Includes four products for new or nursing mamas - Milkflow Chocolate + Electrolytes Drink Mix, Milkflow Coffee Drink Mix, Milkscreen Alcohol Test Strips, and Organic Coconut Oil Nipple Balm
- Milkflow Chocolate + Electrolytes Drink Mix contains three breast milk-boosting herbs - fenugreek, blessed thistle, and anise - to help promote healthy breast milk supply* (plus added electrolytes for replenishment)
- Milkflow Coffee Drink Mix contains three breast milk-boosting herbs - fenugreek, blessed thistle, and anise - to help promote breast milk supply* (plus naturally-occurring caffeine)
- Milkscreen is a non-invasive test to detect alcohol in breast milk, with easy-to-read results in two minutes*
- Nipple Balm does not contain lanolin and is made with 100% USDA organic certified coconut oil, shea butter and calendula to soothe and soften nursing nipples
How To Use Milkscreen
All you’ll need is an accurate timer and a Milkscreen test strip! Simply express a few drops of breast milk onto the test strip or pour a small sample of milk into a clean container and dip the strip into the sample. If the test pad changes color 2 minutes after saturation, alcohol is present. (Reading the test pad before or after the two-minute mark may cause an inaccurate reading.)
Milkscreen is a consumer product and not intended to be used in the prevention, diagnosis or treatment of alcohol intoxication or poisoning or other health-related conditions in women or nursing babies.
Milkscreen is subject to one or more U.S. Patents and Patents Pending including U.S. Pat. No. 8.323.914.
Take it any time you want to support breast milk production after your baby is born.* (Do not take during pregnancy.)
Milkflow Chocolate + Electrolytes Drink Mix contains milk and soy. Milkflow Coffee Drink Mix is manufactured in a facility that processes milk and soy. Both flavors are gluten free and non-GMO, with naturally-sourced herbs.
Electrolytes are one of the top ingredients requested by breastfeeding moms. Since they are lost through sweat and breast milk, it can be challenging to replenish. Electrolytes help restore and replenish your body's natural hydration levels which can help support lactation.*
Take up to two servings per day (and feel free to mix and match flavors)!
Each serving (1 packet) delivers 55mg of naturally-occurring caffeine.
Yes, but the milk should be brought to room temperature before testing. Once the milk is at room temperature, gently swirl the bottle containing the breast milk and pour a small amount into a container. Use milk from the container to perform the test.
A typical drink – a 12 oz beer, a 5 oz glass of wine, or a 1.5 oz portion of hard liquor, for example – takes an average of two to three hours to metabolize out of your system. But everyone is different, and alcohol may last a longer or shorter period of time for you. No more need to guess! Test and be certain with Milkscreen.
Every ingredient is 100% organic, and, with the exception of the beeswax, is plant-based. If you apply Nipple Balm after a feeding, most of it will be absorbed into your skin before the next feeding. But even if traces of it remain, or even if your baby is feeding frequently, you do not need to remove.