Why Dual Postnatal Immunity Probiotic?
- Helps pass long lasting immune benefits to baby when taken while breastfeeding*
- Helps actively pass healthy microbiome materials to baby through breast milk*
- Supports moms natural vitality, postnatal mood and calmness*
- Supports energy and metabolism with B vitamins*
- Supports hair and nails with Biotin*
- Supports natural immune defenses*
- Balances gut health*
- 6 billion active cultures
The UpSpring Difference
We use a single strain probiotic, Lactobacillus rhamnosus HN001, in our pre and postnatal immunity products. This probiotic strain has been extensively studied and is shown to have lasting immune health effects on baby when taken during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.*
UpSpring Dual Postnatal Immunity probiotic helps mom pass healthy microbiome materials to her baby through breast milk.* Baby’s microbiome will continue to develop up to age 3. Adding a probiotic to your breastfeeding routine can help feed, nurture, and nourish baby’s developing microbiome.
Lactobacillus Rhamnosus HN001, a clinically studied probiotic strain proven to have lasting effects on baby’s immunity.*[i]
Unlike many other supplements, the active ingredient in UpSpring Dual Postnatal Immunity, HN001, has been studied in a long-term double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial with pregnant, and breastfeeding, mamas and shown to have positive (and lasting) benefits for baby.*
UpSpring Dual Postnatal Immunity is designed with tender stomachs in mind. It helps balance gut health and is well tolerated by pregnant and non-pregnant tummies!*
Yes. Probiotics pass through breast milk but you can ensure your baby is getting even more probiotic support by giving them an oral probiotic drop like our Immunity Foundation drops.