Why C-Panty C-Section Recovery Underwear - Classic Waist?
- Designed especially for C-section recovery by a C-section mom and medical team
- Targeted medical grade compression reduces swelling, reduces discomfort, and helps speed recovery*
- Patented, built in 100% silicone panel minimizes scarring, reduces irritation, and protects incision area while helping to banish that incision bulge*
- No uncomfortable binding waistband across your midsection and no hooks, bands or Velcro®, so nothing touches your incision area
- Provides support for easier mobility and fits under clothing easily
- Can be worn immediately post C-section for up to 12 months
- Seamless, lower rise panty with full-cut rear
- Recommended by OB/GYNs
- Machine washable, line dry
- 2-pack includes one Nude and one Black C-Panty Low Waist Underwear
- 92% nylon, 8% spandex
- FSA/HSA eligible
Sizing Your C-Panty C-Section Recovery Underwear - Classic Waist
- Pant Size 2-6 = C-Panty Small
- Pant Size 8-10 = C-Panty Medium
- Pant Size 12-16 = C-Panty Large
If in doubt, size up!
C-Panty uses patented medical grade compression and a 100% silicone panel to speed recovery after C-section. This all in one solution promotes comfort, minimizes scarring and may reduce the possible chance of infection.* Medical grade silicone, commonly used in burn and other post-surgical rehab, helps retain moisture in the incision area to decrease scarring.* Compression discourages swelling, assists in organizing collagen formation, and provides support to the area.* These techniques, often called scar management, also help to address the pain, itching, discomfort and size of scar during recovery.*
Medical grade silicone is a non-toxic synthetic polymer. It does not irritate or react to skin, body fluids, or other tissue. It is commonly used in medical tubing and medical devices. It has been shown to be therapeutic for scar treatment.*
You can start wearing C-Panty immediately after delivery to help reduce swelling and increase mobility. If you wear C-Panty at this time and before your incision has healed be sure to cover the silicone panel with a pad or panty liner. Once your incision has closed (about 7-10 days) you can discontinue covering the silicone panel.
Yes. While originally designed to be worn after C-section, C-Panty’s anatomical compression and silicone panel can help speed recovery and increase comfort after hysterectomy and other abdominal surgeries.* (Learn more here)
Yes. Wash it on the “delicate” or “hand wash” cycle, and line dry. Do not put it in the dryer. C-Panty uses washable silicone that lasts up to a year with proper care.
Binders support the tummy, and support panties can provide all-over compression, but neither addresses the C-section incision area. Because they are not designed for C-section surgeries, both options can provide too much pressure during the sensitive recovery period.
C-Panty’s patented design provides gentle, focused compression at the C-section incision, which truly helps reduce recovery symptoms.* C-Panty is also the only C-section recovery garment that provides everything you need for C-section recovery care. Best of all, it works without the bulk of a binder and without the discomfort of control panties that are simply too tight for the post-operative new mom.
Yes! C-Panty is the only after C-section recovery underwear with an interior medical grade silicone panel that helps to reduce itching, pain, and sensitivity.* The compression helps to control swelling, which in turn helps comfort the incision area.*
C-Panty’s customized compression over the entire C-section incision area supports and reduces swelling around the “c-shelf” or bulge around your incision.
Healing is a biologic process that happens no matter what we do, but C-Panty can help speed things along. We put bandages on our children’s cuts and ice on their bumps. We wrap ankle sprains. Scarring, swelling, tenderness, and surgical recovery are a reality for 1.3 million C-section moms annually and recovery can be painful without recovery aids like C-Panty.