Why Milkflow Fenugreek + Blessed Thistle Breastfeeding Supplement Drink Sample?
- Helps promote healthy breast milk supply*
- Contains three naturally sourced herbs, fenugreek, blessed thistle, and anise
- Fenugreek works with your body to naturally support the hormones that help promote breast milk supply*
- Natural herbal ingredients, non-GMO, gluten-free, and suitable for vegans
- Mix with water, juice or milk and let your milk flow
- Lactation Consultant recommended and loved by moms
- Not eligible for coupons or discounts
Fenugreek, or trigonella foenum-graecum, is a plant from India and the Mediterranean. It has been used by generations of women to promote breast milk production.
The fenugreek herb has a natural maple scent. When taking a fenugreek supplement, a maple syrup odor may occur in perspiration or urine. But don’t worry – the scent does not need to be present for Milkflow to be working!
Blessed thistle is a plant found in the Mediterranean region of the world and is related to asters and daisies. Blessed Thistle is a known galactagogue, recognized for its ability to help increase breast milk production.
Yes! While both plants are in the aster family, they are distinct from each other. Blessed thistle has yellow flowers surrounded by spiny leaves. It grows primarily in the Mediterranean region from Southern Europe to North Africa and in Western Asia. Flowers, leaves, stems and roots have been used in folk medicine and homeopathy.
Take it any time you want to boost breast milk production after your baby is born. (Do not take this product during pregnancy.)
Metabolisms vary but you may see a difference within the first week.
Sure! You can also mix the Berry Drink Mix with juice, sparkling water, or even soda water. Chocolate tastes great in milk or almond milk. Just add 8 ounces of your favorite beverage. We think it tastes great in smoothies, too. In fact, you can find a great recipe on our blog: Lactation Smoothie Recipes. Follow us on Facebook.com/UpSpringBaby for more great ideas.