It’s estimated that one in 33 babies are born with a birth defect and with the right nutrition, many of these birth defects are preventable. Specifically, vitamin B9 has been clinically shown to prevent neural tube defects (NTDs), which are birth defects that affect the spinal cord and brain development. But which version should you take, folic acid or folate? What’s the difference and what are the risks to you or your baby if you don’t get enough? What do the best prenatal vitamins contain?
- Real Moms; Real Birth Stories! - UpSpring
- UpSpring - Gestational Guides: Fertility through Pregnancy & Postpartum, Breastfeeding and Beyond!
- Real Moms; Real Breastfeeding Stories
- Resisting a REST: Pregnancy & a Preemie's Birth Story
- What is Diastasis Recti and other Postpartum Abdominal Changes
- Essential Pregnancy Guide: How to Have a Healthy Pregnancy - UpSpring
- What to Pack in Hospital Bag: Hospital Bag Checklist [FREE PDF DOWNLOAD]
- Ways to Boost Breastmilk Supply: Milkflow Lactation Smoothies
- New Mom Must-Haves: Gifts For New Moms
- Real Moms; Real Results - The Beck Triplets and CPanty Recovery
- Meet the Inventors: Dede Woodman and Walking Wings
- 7 Tips for Relief from Hip Pain and Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy
- Postpartum Recovery Guide FREE PDF download
- Hospital Bag - UpSpring
- Why Do I Still Have a Post-Baby Belly 1 Year After Giving Birth?
- How To Increase Breastmilk Supply
- How Much Should a Newborn Eat
- Losing Baby Weight: How to Tone Your Tummy after a C-section
- Speed up Postpartum Recovery with Activated Bamboo Charcoal in Compression Garments
- Let's Stop Mom Shaming
- Recovery after a C Section: Answers to the Most Common Questions
- Still Getting Asked When the Baby is Due? Your Belly After Baby
- Compression Garments or Comfy Clothes: What to Wear Postpartum After a C-Section?
- The 10 Mysterious Symptoms of Pregnancy
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
Posted by Kristi Hightower on 11/28/2017 to Pre-Natal
Posted by UpSpring on 11/20/2017 to Vitamins & Supplements
Enjoy your delicious holiday feasts without the worry of upset stomach or other digestive problems. Try the newest product from UpSpring. The soothing drops contain B6, soothing honey, ginger and spearmint to help calm an upset stomach.
Your Baby’s Brain Health Might be at Risk Without These 2 Essential Nutrients - Does Your Prenatal Vitamin Measure Up?
Posted by Kristi Hightower on 11/15/2017 to Pre-Natal
Not all prenatal vitamins are created equal and when choosing the best prenatal multivitamin, your baby’s brain and cognition later in life is impacted by these two vital nutrients which are imperative in preventing neural tube defects (NTDs) and promote a smart baby through improved fetal brain development.
Posted by UpSpring on 10/25/2017 to Post Baby Body
With cold and flu season just around the corner, no one wants a sick baby or child, but how do you keep your family healthy during flu season? What are the flu symptoms you should be looking for? Learn great tips to keep your family healthy from UpSpring's resident pediatrician, Dr. Brandi Loomis.
Posted by Kristi Hightower on 9/27/2017 to Vitamins & Supplements
Flu season can be brutal and with flu symptoms like coughing, aching, fever and chills, it can take even the strongest among us down. Keep your kids healthy this flu season and use a natural alternative found to be 3X more effective than the flu vaccine.
Posted by Kristi Hightower on 9/13/2017 to C-Section
When you think of Instagram and motherhood, you may think of a perfectly curated life that’s overflowing with flower crowns and calm, blissful mom and baby moments...Follow these 5 Instagram moms who fill our feed with an ideal mixture of honesty and joy, not to mention their photogenic families!
Posted by UpSpring on 7/15/2017 to Vitamins & Supplements
When baby is about 4-6 months many parents start introducing solid baby food and many times the babies’ first food is a pureed fruit or vegetable.
Posted by UpSpring on 7/14/2017 to Vitamins & Supplements
You've been given a lot of advice as a parent, but one thing you may not have been told was what to do when your baby won’t stop crying. You go through the list of possible issues: they’re fed; their diaper is clean; they’ve slept (in spurts) and now you’re racking your sleep-deprived brain to try and find a solution to get your baby to stop crying. Then it dawns on you, your fussy baby might have colic.