- Real Moms; Real Stories - Milkflow Lactation Success
- The Couple's Guide to Fertility and How to Get Pregnant Naturally
- The 4th Trimester: What No One Tells You About Sleep After Baby
- Real Moms; Real Birth Stories! - UpSpring
- UpSpring - Gestational Guides: Fertility through Pregnancy & Postpartum, Breastfeeding and Beyond!
- Real Moms; Real Breastfeeding Stories
- Resisting a REST: Pregnancy & a Preemie's Birth Story
- What is Diastasis Recti and other Postpartum Abdominal Changes
- Essential Pregnancy Guide: How to Have a Healthy Pregnancy - UpSpring
- What to Pack in Hospital Bag: Hospital Bag Checklist [FREE PDF DOWNLOAD]
- Ways to Boost Breastmilk Supply: Milkflow Lactation Smoothies
- New Mom Must-Haves: Gifts For New Moms
- Real Moms; Real Results - The Beck Triplets and CPanty Recovery
- Meet the Inventors: Dede Woodman and Walking Wings
- 7 Tips for Relief from Hip Pain and Pelvic Pain During Pregnancy
- Postpartum Recovery Guide FREE PDF download
- Hospital Bag - UpSpring
- Why Do I Still Have a Post-Baby Belly 1 Year After Giving Birth?
- How To Increase Breastmilk Supply
- How Much Should a Newborn Eat
- Losing Baby Weight: How to Tone Your Tummy after a C-section
- Speed up Postpartum Recovery with Activated Bamboo Charcoal in Compression Garments
- Let's Stop Mom Shaming
- Recovery after a C Section: Answers to the Most Common Questions
- Still Getting Asked When the Baby is Due? Your Belly After Baby
- Compression Garments or Comfy Clothes: What to Wear Postpartum After a C-Section?
- The 10 Mysterious Symptoms of Pregnancy
- Alcohol and Breastfeeding: Fact v. Fiction
- Does the Best Prenatal Vitamin have Folic Acid or Folate?
- NEW PRODUCT: Stomach Settle
- Your Baby’s Brain Health Might be at Risk Without These 2 Essential Nutrients - Does Your Prenatal Vitamin Measure Up?
- Cold versus Flu Symptoms - Pediatrician Recommendations
- Pregnancy & Loss - Grieving After a Miscarriage
- Immune System Boost for Your Kids: Colostrum and the Flu Vaccine
- Handling Motherhood with Grace & Humor: 5 Instagram Moms You Should Be Following!
- 3 of the Biggest Issues Facing Mom When Returning to Work
- February 2019
- January 2019
- October 2018
- September 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- January 2017
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
If you're preparing for birth you'll likely have a lot of questions like, will I have an emergency c section? How long does a c section take? What is a gentle c-section? How long does it take to recover after a csection? When can I drive after a c section? These and more answered!
Top 6 C-Section Questions from Expectant Moms
As c-section moms and inventor of C-Panty After C-section Recovery Underwear we get lots of questions surrounding c-section deliveries from nervous moms to be. We wanted to share our top 5 c-section related questions we receive.
1. During a c-section, do they really take out your uterus?
Yes, the uterus is what is commonly called “exteriorized,” or brought outside the body during a c-section delivery. “What?!!,” you say, “take the whole thing out?”.
C-Section Recovery Timeline for Moms
While every woman's c-section recovery timeline is different and our bodies heal, there are some definite phases to what happens to your body during each phase. Unlike other surgeries where we put ice on the wound, we elevate, we rest and let the patient be the focus, with a c-section not only did you have surgery, you also now have a fragile life to care for as well. Your baby becomes the focus and your recovery fades to the back. Let’s look at the timeline for cesarean recovery and allow ourselves a little of that same attention and patience to recover. The C-section recovery timeline basically includes three phases of wound healing.
The Inventor of C-Panty, C-Section Recovery Underwear
Meet Catherine Brooks, mother of 3 and inventor of C-Panty, After C-Section Recovery Underwear. Catherine Brooks was pregnant with her first child and planned to give birth naturally. And why not? She was a runner, a triathlete and in great shape!
So when she responded poorly to an injection to speed up her delivery, doctors told her there was a change in plans.