- Losing Baby Weight: How to Tone Your Tummy after a C-section
- Speed up Postpartum Recovery with Activated Bamboo Charcoal in Compression Garments
- Recovery after a C Section: Answers to the Most Common Questions
- Still Getting Asked When the Baby is Due? Your Belly After Baby
- Compression Garments or Comfy Clothes: What to Wear Postpartum After a C-Section?
- The 10 Mysterious Symptoms of Pregnancy
- Alcohol and Breastfeeding: Fact v. Fiction
- Does the Best Prenatal Vitamin have Folic Acid or Folate?
- NEW PRODUCT: Stomach Settle
- Your Baby’s Brain Health Might be at Risk Without These 2 Essential Nutrients - Does Your Prenatal Vitamin Measure Up?
- Cold versus Flu Symptoms - Pediatrician Recommendations
- Pregnancy & Loss - Grieving After a Miscarriage
- Immune System Boost for Your Kids: This One Supplement is 3X More Effective than the Flu Vaccine
- Handling Motherhood with Grace & Humor: 5 Instagram Moms You Should Be Following!
- 3 of the Biggest Issues Facing Mom When Returning to Work
- How To Increase Breastmilk Supply and How to Know if You're Making Enough Milk
- How To Keep Your Baby Safe During Sleep: Preventing SIDS
- Solutions to 6 Common Breastfeeding Issues
- Mom & Baby: The Beginner Basics For Breastfeeding Moms
- Baby Milestone: Baby Food and Introducing Solids
- Does My Baby Have Colic?
- Getting Pregnant with PCOS: Find the Right Natural Fertility Supplement
- Understanding Postpartum Hip Changes and Hip Binding
- Simple Ways to Hit Healthy Baby Milestones: Your Growing Baby 0-12 months
If you're preparing for birth you'll likely have a lot of questions like, will I have an emergency c section? How long does a c section take? What is a gentle c-section? How long does it take to recover after a csection? When can I drive after a c section? These and more answered!
Top 6 C-Section Questions from Expectant Moms
As c-section moms and inventor of C-Panty After C-section Recovery Underwear we get lots of questions surrounding c-section deliveries from nervous moms to be. We wanted to share our top 5 c-section related questions we receive.
1. During a c-section, do they really take out your uterus?
Yes, the uterus is what is commonly called “exteriorized,” or brought outside the body during a c-section delivery. “What?!!,” you say, “take the whole thing out?”.
C-Section Recovery Timeline for Moms
While every woman's c-section recovery timeline is different and our bodies heal, there are some definite phases to what happens to your body during each phase. Unlike other surgeries where we put ice on the wound, we elevate, we rest and let the patient be the focus, with a c-section not only did you have surgery, you also now have a fragile life to care for as well. Your baby becomes the focus and your recovery fades to the back. Let’s look at the timeline for cesarean recovery and allow ourselves a little of that same attention and patience to recover. The C-section recovery timeline basically includes three phases of wound healing.